Queer | Pineapple, Sage + Coconut
Not easily defined, Queer represents the way things we've been told are too different can come together to create something (or someone) so unique and beautiful. Fruity notes like pineapple and coconut mesh with woody aromatic notes like sage and cedar to defy expectations and the norm. This candle isn't just fruity or woody because it doesn't have to be just one thing. We love it just the way it is and we know you will too.
Key Notes: Pineapple, Sage, Coconut, Cedar, Anise, Rosemary
Hand-poured 100% soy wax candle, lead-free cotton wick, and phthalate-free fragrance.
Net Wt. 7 oz | Burn Time: Approx. 30 - 35 hours
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always trim wick between each burn.
- Burn full-size candles for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Allow candle to form a full melt pool during each burn.
- Note placement and maximize scent by finding the best location for your candle.
- Burn until ½ inch of wax is remaining, then feel free to repurpose and it’s time for a new candle!