Another nostalgic scent, Noir makes us feel GOOD. Though we can’t quite place a specific memory, it brings to mind something deeply comforting. Like a trip to our aunt's house after church and being welcomed with a warm perfumed embrace. This scent is luxurious and sophisticated, while also being inviting and soothing. Words won’t do it justice, this one is a must-try.
Key Notes: Black Currant, Red Currant, Tonka, Amber, Jasmine, Tonka
Hand-poured 100% soy wax candle, lead-free cotton wick, and phthalate-free fragrance.
Now available in mini size, perfect for sampling new scents. Save with our mini trios here.
Mini | Net Wt. 3 oz
Burn Time: Approx. 15 hours // 2.5" D x 1.75" H // Gold Metal Tin - Single Wick
Standard | Net Wt. 7 oz
Burn Time: Approx. 35 hours // 3" D x 3.5" H // Glass Jar - Single Wick
Luxe | Net Wt. 13 oz
Burn Time: Approx. 60 hours // 3.75" D x 4.1" H // Glass Jar - Double Wick
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always trim wick between each burn.
- Burn full-size candles for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Allow candle to form a full melt pool during each burn.
- Note placement and maximize scent by finding the best location for your candle.
- Burn until ½ inch of wax is remaining, then feel free to repurpose and it’s time for a new candle!
This candle has a nice, kind of strong smell. It’s different from the scents I usually tend to order, but I really like it!